Apek electronic restoration repair electronics in insurance claims. Appliances, TVs, Washer Dryer Fridge and many more. Water claims, fire claims, power surge, lightning. Restore electronics, repair electronics. We service Macomb Conty, Wayne County, Southeast Michigan, Oakland County, Saginaw, Detroit, Michigan, North Ohio, Sterling Heights, Saint Clair, Huron, Sanilac, Tascola, Genesee, Washtenaw, Monroe, Shiawasee, Bay and many more.
Welcome to APEK Electronic & Electric Restoration Online. Feel free to browse around our website. If you need more information than what our website offers, please contact us by clicking the CONTACT US button on the right, or calling us at 1-877-977-APEK.
Here at APEK, we take pride in exceptional work and people relations. We are family owned and operated which will guarantee excellence in all aspects of business. We are a well established company, working with all insurance companies. It is our goal to be your primary contact in electronic services.
Who are we?
We are APEK. We are a family owned and ran company specializing in electronic repair and restoration. We are based in Sterling Heights, MI but service the entire Midwest, including Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
When disasters strike in commercial or residential enviroments, we handle electronics. In case of fire, water, power surge, or lightning we are the professionals that restore such items to like-new conditions. We are so confident in what we do, that we warranty our work for 12 Months.
We are the most educated company in Michigan when it comes to Electronic Restoration. Not only do we have highly qualified electronic technicnans and engenieers, but our people skills are enviable. We also GUARANTEE the lowest prices in the state. Don’t believe it? CALL US right now.
Before and After
Pictures coming soon!
Questions and Tips
- I just had a flood, what should I do? In case of Water damage, go to your circuit panel and turn off the affected area. Water conducts electricity and can cause fire, electrical damage, or even injury.
- What can we do in case of a storm? If you sense a storm coming, unplug uneded electronics from the sockets. Never do so during a storm as you may get electrecuted.
- I smell burning plastic, what’s that? If you smell burning plastic/rubber it may be a sign of an electrical fire. Eventhough visible signs are not always avaiable, electrical fires can start from within items, walls, and even outside your home.
- My electronics were in a fire, can I just wipe them? Our technicians are trained to handle electronics struck my natural disasters everyday. Wiping down the appliances is not the extent of the process. Thorough restoration is needed.
- My computer is burned, are my documents lost? 99.9% success rate on data recoveries is what we stand behind. If your computer got burned, flooded, or even breaks the least we can do is give you back your data.
- How will I know my electronics will work later on? Unless you purchase extended warranty, electronic items come with a 1 year warranty. We match that warranty hassle free. If your item does not perform according to standards, we will take care of it.
- I think I just had a power surge, how do I know? A power surge can only be determined by the experts. Power surges always leave problems in electronic items, such as swollen capacitors or malfunctioning power boards. Call us and we will let you know if you should file a claim with your insurance.
- My insurance covers lightning, is that power surge? No, lightning and power surge are different from one another. Similarly, your insurance policy may cover one but not the other. Check with your agent for details.
- I can’t live without my laptop, why are you taking it? Almost 100% of the time, the quality of work is higher at our facility rather than your residence. We do however, offer rush turnaround time so you can get back to your normal life.
- Are my electronics affected? There is no one that can tell you yes or no over the phone. Call us and we can evaluate the job at no cost.
- Why do I have to use electronic restoration and not the repair shop downstreet? Insurance companies have certain rules and steps that need to be taken. We only work with insurance companies and they love us.
Copyright 2005-2010 APEK Electronic & Electric Restoration.
6611 Allar Dr, Sterling Heights MI 48312