CFP Certification Professional Education Program
The CFP ® or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification is the most respected financial credential for financial planners, financial firms, and those seeking the advice of a financial planner.
Whether you’re looking for a more rewarding career or want to enhance the one you currently have, becoming a CFP ® Professional can provide the opportunity and potential you seek.
Why choose the College’s CFP Certification Professional Education Program?
- Our cumulative pass-rate on the CFP ® certification examination is 86%. This is more than 20% higher than the competition.
- We created CFP ® certification and founded the original education program in 1972
- Our program is home to more than 64,000 graduates which have gone on to become the nation’s top financial advisors.
- Graduates of our AAMS ® , AWMA ®. APMA ®. CMFC ®. CRPC ®. and CRPS ®. programs qualify to test out of up to 1/3 of our CFP ® Professional Education Program.
- CFP ® certificants report an average earnings increase of 18% as well as increased job satisfaction and more clients.
- The entire program is graduate-level and credits can directly apply toward our Master of Science Degree Program in Personal Financial Planning .
I would highly recommend the College for Financial Planning to anyone that is serious about pursuing the CFP ® Brian M.