A Facelift is also known as Rhitidectomy. Facelift surgery is often the first choice surgery for those men and women who no longer feel satisfied with what they see in the mirror and want to achieve a younger look and improve the signs of aging like saggy skin on the face and neck and deep wrinkles around the nose and mouth. With our face lift prices you can save up to 70% on the UK facelift cost.
It has been said that having the facelift surgery is like setting the clocks back, to the time before the gravity and the aging process had started to take its toll on a person s facial appearance.
в–є FACE LIFT COST
Facelift prices come with a perfect combination of services within it. In order to make your surgery as convenient as possible, you will receive the surgery treatment, pre and post operation examinations, surgeon consultations, your accommodation at the hospital while necessary. You may find our extra services highly attractive too and these are included in the package:
- Our PA welcoming you at the airport,
- Driving you from the airport to the apartment house,
- Our PA s company while all agreed treatments,
- Non-stop service (on the phone duty, emails),
- After-care advice,
- Driving you to the airport on your leave.
There are no hidden charges!
в–є FACE LIFT SURGERY
There are different types of face lift surgeries and different techniques for performing them. They vary from so called lunchtime lifts , ( thread lifts, feather lifts) with limited lasting effect, to longer lasting effect facelift surgeries, like endoscopic lifts for brow and mid-face lifts and traditional SMAS facelift and short incision MACS facelift. However this is a very simplified way of explaining the facelift.
Generally, with the traditional facelift, the incisions start in the hairline above the ear and extend down in the natural crease in the front of the ear down around the earlobe and into the hairline behind the ear. Through this incision the surgeon will reposition or remove the fat tissue, tighten the facial muscles and membrane. The excess skin will be removed and the incisions closed with dissolvable stitches.
Short scar face lift, or MACS facelift is performed placing shorter incisions. The tightening of the facial muscles and membrane together with the fat removal is then performed through those incisions.
в–є THE BEST CANDIDATES FOR FACE LIFT SURGERY (FACELIFT)
For the Facelift surgery, the best candidates are men and women who are no longer happy with the changes in their faces that inevitably come with age or after a significant weight loss.
- If you have saggy skin and have lost the muscle tone in the facial area.
- If you have visible fat deposits on areas of your face.
- Deep creases down the sides of the mouth and nose.
- Saggy jowls.
- Double chin or saggy skin on the neck.
If you are in good health and desire to look younger, the face lift surgery can help you achieve just that. It can help.
You can achieve a more youthful appearance and help you to look less tired. But it can t give you a totally different look, nor can it restore the health and vitality of your youth.
в–є AFTER YOUR FACE LIFT SURGERY
A facelift is not considered as painful procedure, therefore you are not expected to be in great discomfort after the facelift surgery.
в–є TRACY S STORY
See Tracy s story from her cosmetic surgery journey with New Look Holiday.
Tracy, aged 53 from Eastbourne – See Tracy s story from her cosmetic surgery journey with New Look Holiday. Tracy underwent Facelift incl. Neck lift, Tummy tuck and Liposuction.
в–є GETTING BACK TO NORMAL AFTER FACELIFT SURGERY
You will need to take it easy for a week or two after facelift surgery, sleep with your head elevated, avoid sudden movements, strenuous activity, bending and chewing on hard foods.
To ensure proper healing and achieve the best possible result from your facelift surgery, you need to remember to follow the advice about aftercare.
в–є YOUR NEW LOOK
Having the Face lift surgery is not going to make you look like someone else, but is going to make you look years younger.
If you have realistic expectations from the Facelift surgery then you will most probably be very satisfied with the results and enjoy the new youthful appearance. You may find the stitches in your hairline will take longer to heal and men might need to shave slightly differently (behind the ears). The longevity of the facelift surgery, like the aging process, depends on a person s genetics, but there is something you can do to help for it to last longer. Try to avoid smoking, exposure to the sun, stress and adapt to a healthier lifestyle.
Generally, the effect of the Facelift lasts 5 to 10 years, depending on the type of facelift you received.
в–є вЂ‹BENEFITS OF THE FACELIFT ABROAD
The number one benefit of the facelift surgery is the achievement of more youthful appearance. The simple fact of looking younger will hopefully also make you feel younger. It will make you more confident and increase your self-esteem.
- You will look younger and fresher.
- Your skind will be smoother, firmer and with less wrinkles.
- You will look les tired and rejuvenated.
- Facelift performed abroad will save you up to 70% compared with the UK prices.
- Availability and short booking period with New Look Holiday
в–є WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN DECIDING FOR FACE LIFT
When deciding to undergo the facelift, you need to take into consideration:
- The time you will need to take off of work and the adjustment to your exercise regime, diet and family life.
- Even though you will be advised to wear a supportive bandage, you can take it off to just go down the shop or pick up your children from school.
- If you are not feeling comfortable with going out immediately following your facelift surgery, you will need to make arrangements for someone to run the errands for you.
в–є PRECONDITIONS AND RISKS – FACE LIFT SURGERY
In order to minimize risks and possible complications of Facelift surgery, we always choose our clients carefully. Strict medical standards and measurements are followed within every surgery, certified surgeons and assisting staff, who are highly professional and experienced, are there to precede your surgery. If you are concerned about possible complications, don t hesitate to contact us and we will give you a free consultation or try to discuss this topic with your GP.
- Bruising and swelling – usually settles after 1-2 weeks, but sometimes can take up to a month or more.
- Wounds may take longer to heal, there may be some bleeding and infection may require treatment with antibiotics.
- A chest infection may develop after general anesthetic.
- In extremely rare cases, a blood clot may develop, which could be risky if it moves to the heart, brain or lungs.
- A sore throat may develop after breathing through the breathing tube used during anesthesia.
- In few cases, surgical scars can develop that are pink, raised and irregularly shaped. These flatten and disappear over time after face lift surgery.
в–є RECOMMENDED STAY – FACELIFT SURGERY
The recommended stay in Kosice, Slovakia for face lift surgery is 7 days.