Is your current tankless not producing hot water? Or is it only working intermittently and displaying an error code? Whatever your problem happens to be, a highly trained tankless technician will perform a series of tests on the unit to determine the root of the problem and then direct you to the correct course of action. Call 866-405-2378 to schedule an appointment.
COST OF A TANKLESS WATER HEATER
The cost of a tankless water heater including the installation will vary depending on a few factors:
- The size of the unit in GPM (gallons per minute) or its BTU rating.
- Is the tankless natural gas, liquid propane or electric?
- Will the unit be installed inside the property or mounted outside on an exterior wall.
- Residential or commercial.
Besides these factors, the layout of your home will also play a role in determining a complete materials list and ultimately the price of a tankless system. For average size homes, 1 to 3 bathrooms, the cost for a complete installation will usually range between $2000 and $2700, with all of the above information taken into consideration. Larger homes may be higher but there are usually installation options for every house. Also, there are currently buying incentives, such as So Cal Gas Company rebates and Federal tax credits. Call us to have a tankless water heater expert provide you with a free estimate at 866-405-2378.
SO WHY CHOOSE US TO INSTALL YOUR TANKLESS WATER HEATER
With so many plumbing contractors in the marketplace, choosing the right one may seem like a difficult task in itself. Well we don’t think it has to be. Here are some reasons why we are the best choice for you:
- We’re not just plumbers, we’re tankless water heater experts.
- All our technicians have gone through a rigorous training process starting directly with the manufacturer.
- Same day service. A technician will arrive at the property within 2 hours of scheduling your appointment.
- No additional costs for work performed on nights, weekends or holidays.
- We purchase all products in large quantities directly from the manufacturer, so you truly are getting the best possible pricing.
- We are licensed, bonded and fully insured
- Best Choice is A rated with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).
BENEFITS OF GOING TANKLESS
- Go Green. By eliminating stand-by heat loss, energy consumption is significantly reduced. Because of its on demand functionality, you won’t be heating water when out of the house or sleeping. Also, a tankless water heater will last 2 to 3 times as long as a traditional water heater, meaning less waste in our landfills.
HOW DOES A TANKLESS WATER HEATER WORK?
- A hot water tap is turned on.