Online Master of Science In Business Analytics
W. P. Carey School of Business
From smart phones to social media to the emerging “Internet of Things,” companies need to manage complex data every day. This explosion of big data impacts every part of the global economy, and the demand for business analytics specialists is expected to reach 1.5 million jobs by 2018, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- A 16-month lock-step program with state-of-the-art curriculum; the same courses and world-renowned faculty as the full-time W. P. Carey MS-BA program
- Delivered within a highly ranked AACSB-accredited business school by top-ranked departments of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
- Career services team dedicated to the needs of working professionals
- Five-week courses, one at a time
- Combines analytic depth and business acumen to drive action
ASU W.P. Carey School of Business Accomplishments:
- The W. P. Carey School is ranked No. 4 in the nation for supply chain management and No. 10 for information systems by U.S. News & World Report
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Ranked No. 1 online MBA School by the Princeton Review and #2 online graduate business programs for veterans and No. 3 for online graduate business programs by U.S. News and World Report
Next Start Date:
What it Costs
The cost of this program is $1,302 per credit hour including fees. Technology, Financial Aid Trust and other mandatory university fees may apply.