Historical Intraday Market Data
For the serious trader, we have packed over 25 Gigabytes of one minute intraday historical data for over 300 of the most popular and actively traded symbols for stocks, indices, futures, and forex on one DVD-ROM.
FREE Worldwide Shipping or Expedited Electronic Delivery
- Over 25 Gigabytes of intraday historical data on one DVD-ROM.
- Consists of 384 of the most popular and actively traded symbols for stocks, indices, futures, and forex.
- Research quality data for your backtesting, charting, and quantitative analysis needs.
- Intraday data history is provided in a one minute time interval.
- Each symbol updated through November 10th, 2017.
- Compatible with TradeStation, MetaStock, AmiBroker, NinjaTrader, MultiCharts, Excel, Wealth-Lab, and many other products capable of reading ASCII text files.
- Contains the most followed market indices and breadth indicators.
- Includes continuous contract data for the popular E-mini futures products.
- Provides intraday data for the high liquidity forex currency pairs.
- All E-mini and forex symbols provide both regular and 24 hour sessions.
- In addition to the most active stocks, it also contains all 30 component stocks for the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Each included symbol is stored as a comma-delimited ASCII text file.
- ASCII is a universal text document format for market data and very flexible in its support and compatibility.
- Each ASCII file is stored in compressed format (ZIP), which allows for more symbols to be included.
- Each ASCII data file contains intraday price information in a one minute time interval.
- Each one minute interval includes Date, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume fields.
- The data field is stored and formatted as MM/DD/YYYY.
- The time field is stored in 24-hour format as HHMM.
- The one minute time format can be scaled to any time interval of greater duration. For example, from the one minute data provided, time intervals of 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60 minutes, daily, weekly, and monthly can be created.
- All price data is adjusted for corporate actions, including stock splits.
The following is a sample of the format for the first few lines from an ASCII data file:
Click to download a sample data file for your evaluation.
Pricing and Order
The cost of the Historical Intraday Database, Market Edition is $179 and includes FREE worldwide shipping via USPS. All data is supplied on the one included DVD-ROM. If expedited processing is required, secure electronic delivery within one business day via download is also available upon request.
If you have any questions about this product, please contact us for more information. We are always glad to assist our customers in any way possible.
All historical market data is updated through November 10th, 2017. Below is the complete list of included symbols with their corresponding start date for the available intraday data: