- Home >>
- iSmartAlarm Smartphone Home Security System – Preferred Package
- What’s Included
- The iSmartAlarm ™ is a DIY, self-monitored, self-controlled home security system, with no monthly fees and no contracts required. It is controlled from an app that allows the user to utilize their iPhone or Android to rename devices, monitor their home, and arm/disarm their security system at any time, from anywhere, in real-time; the app shows who is at home, when family members have left or returned, and the on/off status of each sensor. The app will alert all designated members with a phone call, SMS message, push notifications or email when the iSmartAlarm security system detects a break-in or unauthorized activity.
Free app available for iOS and Android.
Note. This product is currently for use only in the US and Canada.
CubeOne ™ :
The CubeOne is the brain of iSmartAlarm Smartphone Security System and features a user-friendly plug-and-play setup; simply plug-in the devices power adapter to an AC outlet near a router then connect it to the router with a network cable (included). Once setup, the CubeOne can now support motion sensors, contact sensors, network cameras and is almost infinitely expandable to suit each person’s needs. The CubeOne has been tested to support up to 80 iSmartAlarm accessory devices. The elegant, brilliant white design may not look imposing but it features a built-in siren that packs-a-punch at 110 decibels of volume which is louder than a car horn.
Motion Sensor :
The iSmartAlarm’s passive infrared (IR) motion sensor can be wall mounted or used free-standing. It will detect motion from up to 30 feet away in open space and has a 90° detection angle. The PIR motion sensor is wireless and powered by three 1.5V AA batteries which come with the sensor.
Remote Tag :
This kit includes two remote tags which can control the iSmartAlarm Security System from up to 320 feet away in open space. They offer a simplified option for control with quick one-button arm, disarm, home, and panic settings to trigger the alarm. They’re a perfect alternative to use when pulling up the app might not be as convenient or for family members who might not have a smartphone, or smartphone with the app installed.
- Arm – All devices within the iSmartAlarm Smartphone Home Security System are armed; this can be set using the remote tag or smartphone app. Upon choosing “Arm”, users will have 90 seconds to exit the premises before the security system takes effect.
- Disarm – All devices within the iSmartAlarm are now disarmed; this can be done through the remote tag or smartphone app. Devices will now allow users up to 60 seconds to disarm the system before a siren will go off.
- Home – In this setting the systems contact sensors will be in the armed status while the motion sensor is disarmed. Once activated, users will have 90 seconds before the system takes effect.
- Panic – Selecting this will activate the CubeOne’s 110dB (decibel) alarm.
Contact Sensor :
Designed for placement on a door, window or anything else that can open/close. These magnetic contact sensors will wirelessly communicate with the CubeOne from as far as 320 feet away in open space. They attach to the item they are monitoring with double stick adhesive tape making them extremely versatile; use them to monitor a door one day and a window the next.