- Material Properties – Material properties for gases, fluids and solids – densities, specific heats, viscosities and more
- Thermodynamics – Effects of work, heat and energy on systems
- Heat Storage in Materials – Energy stored as sensible heat in materials
- Heating Up Applications – Energy Required and Heat Transfer Rates – Energy required when heating up substances
- Units of Heat – BTU, Calorie and Joule – The most common units of heat are BTU – British Thermal Unit, Calorie and Joule
- Specific Heat – Online Unit Converter – Online specific heat converter with the most commonly used units
- Air – Specific Heat at Constant Temperature and Various Pressure – Specific Heat of air at constant temperature 20 o C and pressure ranging 0.01 to 100 atm
- Mixing Fluids – Final mass and temperature when mixing fluids
- Dirt and Mud – Densities – Densities – pound per cubic foot and kilograms per cubic meter – for dirt and mud
- Specific Heat of Metals – Commonly used metals – aluminum, iron, mercury and many more – and their specific heats – imperial and SI units
- Polymers – Specific Heats – Specific heat of polymers like epoxy, PET, polycarbonate and more
- Water – Specific Heat at Higher Temperature – Specific heat of water at higher temperatures – Imperial units
- Energy Storage Density – Energy density – by weight and volume – for some ways to store energy
- Heat Emission from Pipes Submerged in Oil or Fat – Heat emission from steam or water heating pipes submerged in oil or fat – forced and natural circulation
- Electrical Heating of Mass – Electric heating of object and temperature change
- Heat Capacity – The heat capacity of a substance is the amount of heat required to change its temperature by one degree, and has units of energy per degree
- Resulting Temperatures when Mixing Liquids or Solids – Calculate the final temperature when liquids or solids are mixed
- Steel Pipes and Temperature Expansion – Temperature expansion of carbon steel pipes
- en: specific heat capacity sand granite quarts
- es: capacidad calorífica cuarto granito de arena específicas
- de: spezifische Wärmekapazität Sand Granit Liter
Search the Engineering ToolBox
Engineering ToolBox – SketchUp Extension – Online 3D modeling!
Add standard and customized parametric components – like flange beams, lumbers, piping, stairs and more – to your SketchUp model with the Engineering ToolBox – SketchUp Extension/Plugin – enabled for use with the amazing, fun and free SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro . Add the Engineering ToolBox extension to your SketchUp from the Sketchup Extension Warehouse!
Translate the Engineering ToolBox!
About the Engineering ToolBox!
Advertise in the Engineering ToolBox!